05 Jan Specialised Process Delivers A Unique Facade
PB Visual Communications applied years of experience and skill in supplying a unique building façade concept for leading Melbourne building development company, Cobild.
The creative graphic images were directly printed onto 3mm thick perforated aluminium panels to create an eye-catching element that will retain it’s look over time at The Legacy Apartments, Nicholson Street Footscray.
PB Visual Communications delivered this project through the following process:
· Apply a powder-coated base to both sides of the perforated panels
· Digitally print the design directly to the panels using our large format flatbed printer; ensuring the print resolution is the highest possible.
· Robotically spray a unique, UV-stabilised clear Fluropolymer protective coating over the printed surface enables us to guarantee the print and powder coating from fading for in excess of 20 years.
This specialised process was developed by PB Visual Communications and refined through many hours of testing inks, powder coating, aluminium and coating, ensuring the compatibility and durability of the materials.
There are some key advantages to using this process on perforated panels:
· Unlimited choice in graphic design and colours
· Fast application
· Lightweight and non-flammable
· Perforated panels are 50% open allowing air and light to filter through
· Ideal for car parks or covering unsightly building elements
· Durable colour and images that won’t fade over time (upwards of 20 years in direct sun)
PB Visual Communications has spent many years perfecting this printing process. After rigorous testing we can now guarantee color permanence in excess of 20 years. In fact, testing is still being carried out on the Fluropolymer coating currently in excess of 25 years!
PB Visual Communications would love to have the opportunity to offer this unique printing process to your next project, please feel free to contact us email@example.com or call us direct on 1300 441 571.